Sat, Feb 24
Thai Cooking with Sur La Table x Brignole Vineyards
Wed, March 27 | 7 PM - 9 PM
- Stir-fried wide Noodles with Beef
- Fresh Rolls with Poached Shrimp and Coconut-Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Coconut-Lime Sorbet
Cooking Class Description: Love Thai food, but craving something lighter? This class is for you! Learn how techniques like poaching seafood and making a chicken curry can deliver maximum flavor without excess calories. Plus, we’ll “put the lime in the coconut” for a super refreshing sorbet.
- The family-owned Brignole Vineyards, located in the heart of East Granby, spans over 480 acres and is a hub for local wine lovers. Brignole Vineyards has been making wine for over 15 years; with this experience, we have taken our craft to the next level. With 38 varieties of wine in our tasting room, we have made wine for every palate, every occasion, and anything in between. Each class registration includes a bottle of red or white wine from Brignole Winery. Brignole Vineyards x Sur La Table cooking classes are only for guests 21 and over. Upon arrival, a valid ID showing proof of age will be required.
At the dinner, you will meet Brignole’s wine expert and learn more about how to prepare a meal with wine pairings” to “At the dinner, a wine representative from Brignole Vineyards will be present to educate guests about the carefully selected pairings for the evening.”
Please choose from the following wine selections for this dinner. One bottle is included in the ticket price, at this time you will be able to also pre-order additional bottles of wine from Brignole Vineyards and they will be delivered to your selected class.
Choice of wines:
- Brignole Vineyards Unbridled Red
- Brignole Vineyards Home Grown Estate Cayuga
- Brignole Vineyards Shimmering Brook Semi-Sweet Cayuga
A few days before the date of the event, you will receive an email form requesting to know your bottle selection included with the class, and you’s also be able to you can also order addiotnal bottles, these will be delivered to Sur La Table for the class.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.