Sat, Feb 24
Italian Pasta Workshop with Sur La Table x Brignole Vineyards
Wed, February 28 | 7 PM - 9 PM
We are excited to partner with Sur La Table to create exclusive cooking classes featuring Brignole Vineyards wine. Their team has specially chosen wines for each class to create an unforgettable experience. Learn how to prepare delicious recipes and expertly pair them with wine. Don’t miss your chance to join us for a class!
- Egg Ravioli with Truffle Butter Sauce
- Pappardelle with Bolognese
- Blood Orange Hazelnut Fennel Salad
At the dinner, you will meet Brignole’s wine expert and learn more about how to prepare a meal with wine pairings” to “At the dinner, a wine representative from Brignole Vineyards will be present to educate guests about the carefully selected pairings for the evening.”
Please choose from the following wine selections for this dinner. One bottle is included in the ticket price; at this time, you can also pre-order additional bottles of wine from Brignole Vineyards, which will be delivered to your selected class.
Choice of wines:
- Brignole Vineyards Homegrown Estate Dry Cayuga: Estate dry wine done in a Pinot Grigio style with notes of granny smith apples.
- Brignole Vineyards Cancello Super Tuscan: Sangiovese, Merlot and Cabernet
- Brignole Vineyards White Tip Heron Sauvignon Blanc: New Sealand style dry white.
- Brignole Vineyards Homegrown Estate Cayuga
- Brignole Vineyards Bourbon Barrel Chardonnay
A few days before the date of the event, you will receive an email with a form to confirm you bottle choice that is included with the class, at this time you can also order additional wines, which will be delivered to your class at Sur La Table.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases on the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.