Dec 1 / Retail News
May 22 / Community + Events
Our protocols on property are continually updated to reflect the latest government info and regulations so that we can keep The Shops at Farmington Valley safe and enjoyable for all guests. When it comes to the safety of our community, we will always go above and beyond. You’ll find the following measures in place during your visit:
- Social distancing is being enforced through signage, adjustments to seating and store/restaurant capacity restrictions.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property.
- All retail and restaurant employees are required to cover their faces.
- Our maintenance staff is performing more frequent, thorough cleanings.
- Curbside pickup or minimal-contact arrangements are available at many establishments.
Community safety is a shared responsibility. Below are a few ways you can do your part:
- If you or someone you live with is sick, please stay home.
- Observe all distancing and hygiene guidelines posted on property.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and other guests or employees whenever possible.
Need a mask? We are providing complimentary face coverings upon request. Please call 860-883-8682.