Sun, Oct 1
Hair Stylist Needed at Snip It’s
Sep 27 | Snip-its Hair Cuts for Kids
JOB DESCRIPTION – SNIP-ITS HAIR STYLIST
Overview of the Position
Snip-its is a leading kids’ salon franchise with 50 locations throughout the United States that has been operating for more than 25 years! Our fully equipped salons cater to families with children and provide a fun, safe, and exciting hair cutting and styling experience for boys and girls ages 6 months to 12 years old. At Snip-its, stylists enjoy working with a variety of adorable children, delivering magic through memorable first haircut experiences and applying the latest trends with cuts and styles for older children.
Snip-its is now hiring for a licensed Hair Stylist to work weekends. We are a busy kids’ hair salon. If you have a positive attitude, good work ethic and enjoy working with children, we would love to hear from you! We pride ourselves on providing a positive work experience for our staff.
WHAT OUR HAIR STYLISTS GET:
- Competitive $13 – $14 hourly pay based on experience
- Higher-than-average tips ($10 – $20 per hour on average) in a busy salon
- Incentives and recognition
- Flexible working hours
- Convenient schedule with a salon that closes at 6 p.m. on weekdays 4 p.m. on weekends
- No chemical services
- A clean and safe salon environment: Enhanced cleaning measures that go above and beyond board and licensing requirements, full PPE provided and an online check-in system to promote social distancing.
WHAT WE REQUIRE OF OUR HAIR STYLISTS:
- A current CT Cosmetology license
- A commitment to working some weekends each month
- An enthusiastic, patient, and outgoing personality
- A love of children and desire to make these little ones (and parents) feel special
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- A willingness to proactively recommend and sell products and add-ons
- A dedication to learning the latest trends in children’s hair care
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
Skills and Additional Requirements
A Snip-its stylist must possess a current cosmetology license that is always kept on the premises the Stylist is working at. In addition, he or she must have excellent communication and customer service skills, be outgoing and friendly, and reliable. He or she must portray a professional image (dress code), appearance, positive attitude, and team spirit. It is very important that Snip-its Stylists have good listening skills and ability to maintain composure during stressful circumstances.
Job Location: 110 Albany Turnpike #719, Canton, CT 06019Apply Now