Mon, Feb 26
FRANCESCA’S IS HIRING
Jan 21 | Francesca’s
Assitant Team Leader Position and Sales Lead Positions available.
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Our inclusive brand reflects our people and commitment to the world. We want you to be part of delivering unique, free-spirited fashion and lifestyle products & create a space to amplify the voices of everyone seeking self-expression.
We are looking for someone with specialty retail experience as an Assistant Store Manager in a leadership role. You strongly emphasize guest service, product, and visual presentation, while being a creative problem solver and possessing a business spirit to support the Boutique Team Leader. You will assist the Boutique Team Leader in building and retaining a high-performing and diverse team. You will motivate the team to provide an exceptional guest experience and maximize sales through coaching. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader, you will understand business drivers, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are met consistently in the boutique.
Our Assistant Team Leaders must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Drive business results by maximizing daily sales plans, managing expenses, and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, the execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Plan, delegate, and follow up on tasks and assignments to ensure expectations are met
- Provide developmental feedback that empowers and motivates your team
- Act as a liaison between the Boutique Team, Field, and corporate partners
- Attract, recruit, and retain team members who are guest focused with the ability to drive sales
- Lead, develop, and coach team members to reach their full potential
- Prepare associates for the next level of responsibility utilizing provided company tools
- Evaluate and react to performance challenges fairly and consistently, following guidelines
- Establish open, candid, and trusting professional relationships with team members
- Exhibit a high degree of personal integrity and inspire others to do so
Guest Experience Needs:
- Lead by example and deliver our guest engagement expectations to all guests
- Create/ reinforce a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident selling team
- Train/ lead the team to engage with all guests while balancing ongoing operational tasks
Visual Merchandising Standards:
- Maintain a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to the guest
- Develop visual decision-making skills and effective communication of our brand
- Utilize, lead, and deliver our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix
- Be passionate about the fashions and trends offered in the boutique
- Administer all company policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Assist with scheduling team members to deliver a high level of service and maximize sales
- Perform and supervise boutique opening/ closing procedures
- Follow bank deposits and secure the boutique processes
- Protect the boutique’s physical assets through weekly audits and an annual physical inventory
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
Competitive Benefits Offered:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (FT positions)
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Generous Associate Merchandise Discount
We are continually sourcing and attracting top talent. We consistently seek candidates for current and future consideration. If you believe your skills, experience, and passion would be a great fit for francesca’s, we encourage you to apply today!