Sun, Dec 3
Secrets Of Great Sushi Cooking Class
Mon, December 4 | 7 PM - 9 PM
Cooking Class Description: The California roll propelled sushi’s popularity in America and continues it today. Want to know a little secret? There are other great types of sushi out there, and in this class, we will teach you the secrets to making them at home. We’ll explore Japanese ingredients, enjoy hands-on practice with knife skills and learn rolling techniques. At the end of class, we will enjoy the three rolls we made by hand.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.