Sun, Dec 3
Marvelous Dinner Party Cooking Class
Thu, December 28 | 4 PM - 6 PM
Cooking Class Description: A great dinner party starts with a showstopping menu! In this class, you’ll learn to create a delicious menu of crowd-pleasing favorites, starting with flavorful beef tenderloin and then making two savory sides. No feast is complete without a sweet treat, so you’ll finish your meal with a British classic—Sticky Toffee Pudding.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.