Sun, Dec 3
- This event has passed.
Fri, December 1 | 9 AM - 11 AM
Cooking Class Description: Discover the delightful journey of croissant-making in our immersive three-hour class where you’ll learn to craft two types of croissants from scratch. Join us in the kitchen as our chef instructor guides you through the secrets of creating flaky, buttery croissants that are sure to impress. You’ll prepare a sumptuous filling featuring roasted leeks and rich Gruyère cheese for a savory croissant and learn to encase rich, high-quality dark chocolate within layers of buttery croissant dough for a classic Pain au Chocolat. As you roll and fold the dough, our chef will reveal the secrets to achieving that irresistible flakiness that defines the perfect croissant!
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.