Sun, Dec 3
- This event has passed.
Holiday Ravioli Cooking Class
Sat, December 2 | 1 PM - 3 PM
Cooking Class Description: Making fresh ravioli at home is a lot easier and even more delicious than you might think. In this class, our instructor will first show you how to make fresh pasta dough that you’ll use to make two delicious ravioli recipes. Then, we’ll create an assortment of easy fillings and sauces that complement your creations for an amazing meal.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.