Sun, Dec 3
Holiday Cookie Decorating Workshop
Mon, January 8 | 9 AM - 11 AM
Cooking Class Description: Prepare for this year’s holiday cookie exchange in our three-hour cookie decorating workshop. You’ll master the art of decorating delicious treats—from turning sugar cookies into colorful creations and using gingerbread dough to make classic and unique sweets. Our chef instructor will have some doughs premade so you can focus on developing your decorating skills. By the end of class, you’ll have plenty of good-looking goodies to take home and enjoy or gift to friends.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.