Sun, Dec 3
- This event has passed.
Handmade Pasta Workshop
Wed, November 29 | 7 PM - 9 PM
Cooking Class Description: There’s nothing more transcendentally delicious than fresh pasta, and crafting it yourself is much easier than you might think. Our chef instructor will first show you how to create the perfect pasta dough, which you can use for any number of pasta shapes. Then, you’ll handcraft great fillings and sauces to complement each other. By the end of class, you’ll be even more passionate about pasta and know how to make incredible new dishes.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.