Sun, Dec 3
- This event has passed.
Date Night: Steakhouse Favorites
Wed, November 22 | 4 PM - 7 PM
Enjoy the swankiest steakhouse dinner in town—no reservations required. We’ll take grilled steak to new depths of flavor with Bourbon-shallot butter, put a fresh spin on wedge salad starring endives and amp up potatoes with gruyère and bacon. Plus, we’ll add a splash of orange liqueur for the ultimate chocolate molten cake.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.