Sun, Dec 3
Date Night: New Year’s Eve
Sat, December 30 | 4 PM - 6 PM
Cooking Class Description: Ring in the new year with a celebratory spread! Dress up steak with a brandy pan sauce and flambé it to perfection. Embellish fluffy mashed potatoes with truffle oil and cook up delicate blinis to pair with gravlax and a luscious crème fraîche. End the meal with beautifully a risen Dark Chocolate Soufflé topped with Cocoa Nib Cream—a dish worthy of celebration.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 12-16 students, depending on location.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.