Sun, Dec 3
- This event has passed.
Build & Take: Winter Wonderland 3-Layer Cake
Sat, November 25 | 9 AM - 10 AM
Cooking Class Description: Flex your creative holiday muscles with edible decorations for making your own unique winter wonderland cake. In this class, we’ll bake meringue mushrooms and spice cookies. Then we will decorate marzipan and pumpkin seed pinecones along with our baked goods and learn how to sugar rosemary and cranberries. Together, we will elevate this holiday classic by stacking layers of cake with delicious frosting and decorating it with our creations. Once you’ve finished your masterpiece, you’ll take it home to enhance your holiday table.
What To Expect: In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will work with other students in groups of 4, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.