Fri, Feb 21
ShopRite – Full Time Produce Clerk
Jan 30 | ShopRite
Are YOU Our Next Full-Time Produce Clerk?
Joseph Family Markets is a local family-owned company that operates as the ShopRite of Canton. We are driven by our company philosophy and our purpose: to care deeply about people, helping them to eat well and be happy.
Produce Clerks work in a fast-past environment with a concentration on safety, friendliness, presentation, and efficiency…and also on creativity and accuracy. Responsibilities include: stocking and rotating all fruits, vegetables, and merchandise sold in the store’s Produce Department; being knowledgeable about flavors, preparation, allergies, and nutrition values of department product; creating and building Produce displays; and efficiently cutting fruit and being able to design platters. Successful candidates will demonstrate a passion for personal growth and development, teamwork, and a strong desire to WOW their customers!
Schedule varies, 40-48 hours per week. SUPERMARKET PRODUCE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
The position requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Produce experience
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, reach, climb, squat, push, pull and regularly lift & carry 50+ lbs.
- Outstanding customer service
- Available 8 hour shifts, 5am-midnight availability
- Weekend availability required
- Must be able to work within store coolers, freezers, in an out of cold temperatures
- Must be able to work with all fruits, vegetables and products handled in the Produce Department. Must be able to work with all food allergens
- Leadership qualities
Submit your application at the link below, the store will contact candidates that meet the qualifications and company standards based on the job application submitted. The ShopRite of Canton conducts pre-employment testing.Apply Now